Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let the Halloween festivities begin...

The project for the school is complete and tonight it will be used for a school function. It came out good although I give credit to Charles Schulz as I did a Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin project .
Also,on another note, I have recently come across a cache of vintage glass and am making some jewelry pieces using that glass. WOW, looks beautiful! Look to the right and you will see a link to my etsy page for jewelry. In the next few days I will be adding some more of those vintage glass pieces. They would make GREAT Christmas gifts.
Just to clear up confusion, my name is Kathryn Ramos but on my jewelry I work under my maiden name CORBETT. It's nutty but a while back I felt a tug of nostalgia for my family name so I use that maiden name to honor that childhood memory.

No comments: