Tuesday, November 10, 2009

30 Day "Painting a Day" Challenge

In two days I will be starting 30 days of "paint one a day". It's my challenge to myself. I'm a meticulous, slow painter. Artists friends have raved about how liberating and beneficial it is as well as FUN. So my own 30 day challenge will start on Friday, November 13th. That's 30 days, rain or shine, sickness or health, even Thanksgiving. The Thanksgiving painting will most likely be done in the wee early morning hours before the holiday festivities kick in☺   Photographing and and editing and placing them on my website at http://www.kathrynramos.etsy.com/ will run behind a little but I will try to keep up and keep photos posted here as well. If there are any other artists that would like to try this crazy challenge during the holiday season I would love to hear from you.

No comments: