Sunday, December 6, 2009

UNCLE !!!!

And so I yell "UNCLE!!!" My "painting-a-day challenge" is now 7 paintings behind and I give in to my darned slow and meticulous painting technique. I did get pleasantly sidetracked by my cloth and clay doll project, a little different painting "canvas". I'll be posting a photo of the finished folk doll soon.
There are many blogs I check out in a quick read daily but there is one that I stumbled upon yesterday: Life Without Novacaine by Deborah Mori . I really enjoyed reading it but the one thing I loved the most was her "Gratitudes". At the end of each posting she puts one thing she is grateful for so I hope you don't mind Deborah, but I love that idea so much that I will now be including that on my blog. Why? Well, in these times we need to look for the silver lining. It's there but if I don't pause to think about it I look past it to see only the cloud.

Gratitude for Sunday: I'm grateful for the beautiful Christmas lights on my front yard, looks like a scene from a fairytale. What are you grateful for ?

No comments: