Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beeswax

I can feel fall in the air and it feels good. Today is a classical music day in my studio, windows open wide, faint breeze...  I'm heading into a project with a hot cup of coffee in hand. I like mixed media and once in a while I like to stretch outside of my comfort zone and add another element to my mixed media bag. Today, it's beeswax. I'm such a novice on the use of beeswax, it's too funny! But I have a 2 lb block of the stuff and an old iron and when I finish today, well, not sure what I will end up with. When and if this still unknown project comes to life, I'll post a photo here.

2 comments:

Carol Roll said...

Kathryn cant wait to see what you come up with!

Kathryn Ramos said...

Oh boy, me too! so far it's fun and maybe by tomorrow I will have something to share :)