Monday, October 11, 2010

Via Arte was a Success...

Another year has come and gone for Via Arte. I went with a reproduction of a Rufus Porter painting and it came out beautifully. I'm posting both a photo of my work as well as an overall view of the whole event. What a fantastic time and such terrific artists all assembled in one place. My 7 x 7 piece took about 9 hours and as usual my back and knees are suffering today. It takes a few days and a good massage to get everything back to normal.

Quote for the Day : Be Glad, Be Good. Be Brave.  ~ Eleanor Porter

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Excellent Kathryn! Wow, that a lot of hard work. Glad you made it through. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.

Carol Roll said...

Kathryn your picture was Fantastic!!! Looks like a fun event thanks for sharing.