Sunday, December 26, 2010

After Christmas 2010...

And so here we are with Christmas 2010 making a quiet exit. Hope your holidays were wonderful.
I'm vowing to spend the entire day in my studio tomorrow, hopefully uninterrupted, music on, organizing, painting, ordering in for lunch and by the end of the day I will have entered the zone again. Of course, by "entering the zone", I mean something artful will be started. This past two weeks have been anything but relaxing or artful! Viva the Holidays!
This week I want to take minute or two and post some of my favorite things each day, just things I have come across that deserve sharing:
www.VintageGarden.etsy.com
www.AliciaNapier.etsy.com
www.SteveGibsonArt.etsy.com

Quote of the day: “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” - Hellen Keller

No comments: