Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

Where does time go this time of year...? Maybe it is because I love the holidays so much that I want time to slow down. Every day I try to absorb all that is good with the Christmas season from music to decorations to remembering why we celebrate this season at all.  I have, as usual, too many projects going on at one time but one of those projects is making Christmas ornaments. I should have started these weeks ago but hopefully I will get a few or more in my Etsy shop this week. Here are a couple that went on there today.

Quote of the day: ~ Us elves like to stick to the four main food groups. Candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.~ Buddy the Elf

3 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Hey, I found you on the EBSQ Friday Five. Love your ornaments and just signed up to follow. Can't wait to see more!!

Kathryn Ramos said...

Thank you ! Happy Holidays to you :)

Gaby Bee said...

I found your blog today and love it!
These ornaments are enchanting! I enjoyed the visit! Happy New Year!