Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank You EBSQ...

Thank you to everyone at EBSQ for featuring me this week on their art blog - http://blog.ebsqart.com . I've been with EBSQ for hmmm... at least 8 years I think. It's just an extraordinary group of self-representing artists. If you have a chance, stop by and take a look. If you click on the above link, you will get my interview but on that page you will also see the link to get to the artists and you'll be amazed. I'm always humbled by the talent that I find there.
Here are some of my favorite goodies for the day, things that I personnaly love and have found as I look around my favorite artsy web sites:
www.OhMyGypsySoul.etsy.com
www.CoastalArts.etsy.com

Quote of the Day: "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." ~ Maria Robinson

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

I don't know what I would have done without everyone at EBSQ. There are some awesome folks there and many times have been so helpful to me as an artist.

Kathryn Ramos said...

I'm with you there, great people :)