Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brief Hiatus...

Life can be tricky and ironic a times. Three weeks ago I was featured as the artist of the week at EBSQ, an honor I sincerely appreciated :) In my interview I talked about how important it is to blog at least once a week to keep readers up to date and interested. Two and a half weeks ago I was asked to take over a 4th grade class for a teacher who could not finish the year. I had not expected to work in a classroom this year and working out of my art studio was keeping me busy but I like a challenge and accepted the position. So much for blogging once a week as I am especially busy but to my faithful readers and customers I will return to posting during the summer months. I will miss you during this brief hiatus but I also love teaching and this is where I am needed right now so for now my friends, au revoir, ciao, hasta la vista, prosh-chavay, sizobonana, ... and good-bye for a little while.


Quote for the Day: "Happy trails to you, until we meet again." ~ Dale Evans Rogers

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Happy Trails to you Kathryn!
gloria

Kathryn Ramos said...

Thank you Gloria :)

Jan said...

Dear Kathryn,
I am happy to see that you've got my blogsite posted with the others that you follow. You may never read this comment, but I write it sending you lots and lots of good energy for your stint at teaching.

Jan
www.ivegottadraw.blogspot.com
www.universitybookstore.blogspot.com
www.playfulside.blogspot.com

ps I like that you're a sentimental sap (in your about me space you describe yourself as such.)

Kathryn Ramos said...

Thank you Jan :)

Mary C. Nasser said...

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
(Even though you are on hiatus.)
I am your newest blog follower. :)
I have been enjoying your past posts very much.

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Kathryn Ramos said...

Thank you for dropping by Mary :) I will visit your blog very soon. Best wishes.