Friday, June 10, 2011

1st Summer of Color Painting...

I finished my 1st Summer of Color painting and I have posted it here. I don't recall if I completely disclosed my present state of mind but I believe I mentioned that I had been having very vivid dreams, very colorful. This has propelled me to realize that my life needs more color, my paintings need more color, rules need to be broken. So in addition to going against all of (well, almost all) of my art standards, I am choosing to unleash the fun at every opportunity. Carpe Diem! I took a spin around town at 7am on my pink cruiser bike. I danced to the the Blue Danube waltz in my living room. I opened a wonderful bottle of pinot noir midday. The music played, the wine flowed and is was a perfect day ♥

Quote of the Day: "May good fortune be with you, may your guiding light be strong" - Rod Stewart

No comments: