Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Artistic ADD ....

My artsy friends tell me I have artistic ADD. Okay, they may be right but I prefer to call it artistically adventurous. I like to try a lot of things and those experiments sometimes result in a very unique piece of work and sometimes they get relegated to the back of the studio, way back.

I've been having very lucid dreams lately. In these dreams I can see so much color it is almost overwhelming, so clear and vibrant. Will these colors come out in my work? Of course. If all of my contemporary folk art pieces look like Burano, Venice, Italy.... well I could be very happy with that. In salute to the colors of Burano, today it is a glass of wine (or two) and let the paint flow :) Cheers.






Quote of the Day: "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness" - M. Twain

1 comment:

Catherine Holman said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment! I've been having a hard time making time for gardening and painting.
Hugs,
Catherine