Sunday, February 2, 2014

Twitter :(

Okay, so  I barely keep my occasional posting on this blog, even though I wish I could find more time to post. It's fun. An artist friend of mine has been giving me grief over the fact that I don't use my Twitter account. Not at all. I'm guilty of loving the posts by all the people I follow but never giving back. I guess it's just that if I have a little time to spare, well I want to be working on one of the few commissioned pieces I have in the works right now.  But I have been guilted into the realization that Twitter is here to stay and connecting with my customers in this way is important. So, I'm on a mission to Tweet at least twice a day.
I'm laughing even as I type this, not gonna happen.... okay I'll take baby steps and Tweet twice a month and just see how that goes....

Quote for the Day : "Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul." - W. Somerset Maugham -

1 comment:

MeOfCourse said...

You are a busy lady. I have a Twitter account but rarely go on there. I tweet rarely. Have a great day.