Thursday, July 17, 2014

Adios


Thank you for the ideas on traveling with paint. I've decided to go with the suggestion that I take canvas and brushes and buy a few small tubes of paint in Cabo.  I just didn't want to take any chances that might complicate what should be a restful trip.

On another note,  I love to travel and even though most anyone will tell you that car travel is more dangerous than air travel, I have a love/hate relationship with planes.  I always feel that I need to make peace with those near and dear to me before I board a plane, you know, just in case.... When I was younger and a little more reckless I made a couple of bungee jumps from, shall we say, questionable places?  I felt the same on those jumps as I do getting on a plane. You just have to know that if it's your time, it's your time and accept it. If I don't have that mind set I will break the tiny bones of the stranger's hand who ends up sitting next to me on the plane. :)  

Have a lovely week. Adios for now my friends.


Quote of the Day :  "Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come."  

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Enjoy your time in Cabo San Lucas. I never fly and that's why I don't go any where outside of car travel.:) just me.