Sunday, July 13, 2014

Holiday

Cabo San Lucas is calling me and I'm leaving for that beautiful gem this next week. A restful escape is imperative...  When life gets crazy, a one way ticket to paradise seems like a logical choice. I'll pack my paints, my camera, good coffee and my bathing suit. What the heck, I'll throw in some aspirin with the hope of so much fun that I'll need it. That should do it for the week. 

 But on a more serious note, I would  love to hear from artists who travel with acrylics. How did it work for you, the air travel and all. I usually only take my watercolors or just a sketchpad but I have read a few opinions on the rules when taking acrylics on board a plane. Would love to hear from some of you who have traveled with acrylics.

Quote of the Day: "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn



No comments: