Monday, December 29, 2014

On the Road

I'm out of town right now, enjoying some holiday festivities. The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of activity but it all calms down this week. As you gear up to celebrate New Years Eve, I will be hunkered down working on some pet projects of the artsy sort. The biggest is the construction of my new art studio....more on that later. It truly is a labor of love.

Two books I am passionate about right now: Show Your Work by Austin Kleon...recommended reading for any artist and the second book is Portrait of an Artist-A Biography of Georgia O'Keeffe by Laurie Lisle.

To all of my Art Blog friends worldwide, from my very soul I wish you a loving and peaceful 2015. Happy New Year !

Artfully Yours,
Kathryn

Quote of the Day:  "I don't believe in guilty pleasures. If you fucking like something, like it."  ~  Dave Grohl



No comments: