Wednesday, June 29, 2016

ACEO's

I have a damned fascination with art trading cards! Makes me wonder if there's a 12-step program for collectors.....Hi, my name is Kathryn and I am addicted to miniature artworks.   In all seriousness, my infatuation with miniature art probably comes from collecting wine labels. Such beautiful works of art on such a small space. So I've been working on art trading cards although they are technically ACEO's as I sell them rather than trade them. There are some absolutely extraordinary works of art on those little cards, 2.5 x 3.5 inches. And although their prices can escalate and they are very collectible, you can usually find them quite affordable.  I will try to choose my top 5 artists and post some of their work here in the next couple of weeks.

My latest 4 ACEO's are listed on EBAY for the next week:  kathrynramosstudio on Ebay






On a sad note, lost my pup to old age this week. Scout was her name and she was the best damn dog! She was 13 years old, a German Shepherd mix and she was loved. I held her sweet face in my hands as she was euthanized and I honestly don't know if I will ever stop missing that ol' gal.

Quote of the Day: "If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons." ~ James Thurber

Song of the Day: "A Better Man" ~ Eddie Vedder (on the Letterman show 2015)

No comments: